Season’s greetings to all

It’s that time of year again for me to wish all my fellow Roonies a warm season’s greetings and a wonderful 2024 ahead of you.

Being a part of this community this year has been great. Full of like minded folks who love music, share musical related stories and have a laugh with a bit of banter.

I know for some this year hasn’t been easy on them and their families. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Let us all raise a drink on Christmas Day to remember those not with us at this time of year.

Here’s to you mum :clinking_glasses:

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you share and make wonderful memories with your loved ones.

Here in the UK we mostly say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year at this time of year.

Share your regional season’s greetings.

:christmas_tree::santa::snowman_with_snow::clinking_glasses::champagne:

19 Likes

gelukkig Kerstfeest en voorspoedig Nieuwjaar! (Dutch)

9 Likes

It’s been lovely to share so much with like-minded-people on this community this year :grinning:

I now know that I’m not the only NERD in the world! :wink:

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year folks! X

9 Likes

:christmas_tree: Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo! (Italian) :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein gutes neues Jahr Euch allen! (German)

7 Likes

KEITH_RICHARDS_RUN+RUDOLPH+RUN+++PS+VG-239671

5 Likes

Fijne Kerstdagen en een gelukkig Nieuwjaar toegewenst vanuit een nat en winderig Steenwijk (NL).

5 Likes

Hah Bumbug!!’ Another year gone nearly already made a little less gloomy because of the music threads. Keep it coming.

7 Likes

That’s what we say in the US as well.

:clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. :christmas_tree:

–MD

7 Likes

Happy Holidays!
Thanks to Qobuz/Roon for making it easy to make and have access to non-ubiquitous Holiday playlists.

8 Likes

Very well said! :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m a bit late but…
”the boy stood on the burning deck,
his feet were thick with blisters,
he threw a sausage at the cat
and hit him on the whiskers…”

Happy new year all, keep smiling :blush::pray:t4:

5 Likes

Lovely looking room but OMG who laid those blue tiles, it ruins the look.

Old fire place possibly

They’re hand made and glazed by DW; their charm is their lack of uniformity. Except for the chairs, (and the audio gear of course), everything else is DIY.

4 Likes

I thought they were hand made and, unusually for me, I find the lack of symmetry quite attractive :smiling_face:

2 Likes

My 2 cents: I think it looks exactly as how it should look; great detail to an “in general pleasant room”…

2 Likes

Many year ago I bought an Victorian house whose fireplaces and hearths were tiled like that , but in bottle green.

The hidden gem was the actual fireplace surround that was tiled but painted “n” times, it took me ages to reveal the flower patterned tiles underneath. I also stripped the cast iron mantle and surround back to metal and Zebrited it. It looked stunning but what an effort.

I now has an inbuild dislike of Nitromors

Happy New Year to all

3 Likes

Typically I only know the ruder version :rofl:,

I even had to look up the original the other day to be sure which was which

I prefer yours - Sausage Addict , I once worked for Walls

2 Likes