Selectable secondary sort order in the Album Browser

Hi

I’m new to Roon and just coming to the end of my free trail. I have to admit I didn’t want to like Roon due to the ongoing costs but unfortunately I love it!

Anyway one thing I don’t think it does ATM that I liked in the software I was using is the ability to change the secondary sort order in the album browser.

For example when using the Album Browser I sort by Artist and by default the albums for that artist have a secondary sort order applied of release date (I think). I would like the option to change that secondary sort order to alphabetically.

I hope that makes sense, it’s definitely no deal breaker but would be the icing on an already wonderful cake :grinning:

On that score thank you Roon team for creating a product which takes the pleasure I get from my music library to a whole new level.

Cheers
PJ

1 Like

Have a look at the options in Focus, it may not do what you want but there are loads of other ways of filtering your collection

1 Like

maybe this helps:
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/inconsistent-sort-order/

1 Like

Thanks Mike, I did have a play with Focus, which is a really interesting feature, but I couldn’t get it to do the secondary alphabetical sort.

Cheers
PJ

Ah, I’ve got it now thanks Mike and Gunter!

In the Album Browser I used Focus to select the Artist and then sorted the results by Album Title

:blush:

Cheers
PJ