Show Off Your Wardrobe - Including Shoes

Since many people like to show off their stuff, I thought this might be interesting. Here’s my minimalist wardrobe excluding what I’m wearing today and a few things in the dirty clothes hamper. Also, doesn’t include my grass mowing shoes. The rest of the closet belongs to my wife.

4 Likes

Jim, I’m all for the minimalist approach. However, I don’t see any ‘cold weather’ attire amongst your selection? 10/10 for the crease-free garments though :grinning:

I have a light jacket and a heavy jacket. I wear the same pants, shirts, and shoes year around. It doesn’t get that cold here in Atlanta, GA.

1 Like

Last time I was in Macon it was super hot, but also rained a fair amount. What’s the name of the tower in Atlanta that overlooks the Olympic park? The lift is on the outside of the building. I don’t like heights and I kept my eyes closed in that lift :woozy_face:

1 Like

All my clothes are black. My shoes too. Underwear and socks too.

2 Likes

Ronnie:
Do you ever change your clothes?

Seth Brundle:
What?

Ronnie:
Your clothes. You’re always wearing the same clothes.

Seth Brundle:
No, these are clean. I change my clothes every day.

Ronnie:
[looks into his closet and finds five sets of the same suits, ties, shoes and pants] Five sets of exactly the same clothes?

Seth Brundle:
Learned it from Einstein. This way I don’t have to expand my thought on what I have to wear next, I just grab the next set on the rack.
:smiley:

1 Like