Show us your Elf on a Shelf

Tomorrow is the 1st of December and if like me you have young children who still believe in the big man in red, then you know who/what the Elf on the Shelf is. Send you daily photos here. After 9 years and still plenty more years to go, I have gotten bored of this each year and normally forget to move them. This year is different. I will make an effort. My photo will follow. FYI - I have 3 of the little bugg…darlings to setup.

For those who have no idea what I am going on about, please see below.
33 Amazing Elf On The Shelf Scenes - Giddy Upcycled

5 Likes

Tonight’s escapades

3 Likes

Night no#3. This is tame by my normal standards. Still haven’t finished either. Mrs Menzies is going to go mad in the morning :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

6 Likes

Never heard of the elf on the Shelf until you posted this.

It’s fun for the kids but a pain for me to find 24 different cheeky things each year for them to do.

This morning they loved what they had done. The wife was not!

1 Like

If you are stuck for ideas maybe folks on here can make suggestions.
Here is one.
What about setting your elf up watching the film “elf’ on a T.v, tablet or whatever you have available for when they get up.

1 Like

Nice one, will look into that one maybe for tonight.

Sorry folks, no photo from last night as last night we had 2 poorly children to look after. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::woozy_face::face_with_thermometer::sleeping:

The elfs behaved themselves and are just sitting on the side unit.

Someone’s birthday?!

2 Likes

My invite to the party must have got lost in the post :thinking:

:disappointed:

/10characters

And tonight, Elf’ies

2 Likes

I hope they were listening to this

1 Like

I’ve missed a day. They were only playing hide and seek. This was last nights fun.

1 Like

Saw this on twitter, made me laugh (safe for work):

https://twitter.com/satirical_p/status/1600422395092733954?s=20&t=bTBwFo2z3A0fWyOTytAtPw&fbclid=IwAR3kauHUclX4yIEeTVtNGdKPXyV4s48UVJXJsktNhwY4Ee9jIm1tzOq2SXE

3 Likes

I love it. The Alien films are my all time faves.

My kids would freak out with that.

Whole lot of side eye action going on. Don’t let your guard down around them.

1 Like

Busy Elf’s making cut out snowflakes

1 Like

Well this thread is going well……………
Just me and 3 elf’s for company.

2 Likes

Lewis, I’m here … virtually of course. I’m loving these elf pics. I bet your kids (and you of course) are having the best time! But what does Mrs. M think about the elves?