Show us your RPis!

DIY enclosure. I got the walnut front panel board, screws, and badge from GIK Acoustics, same place I bought 5 acoustic panels.

I just installed these two little fans. They are inaudible but I’m not sure if they will last very long.

Here are the before and after temps.

So, these little fans are working well even though I can hardly feel any air movement. I have started switching this thing off at night to maybe prolong the life of these fans. IDK.

10 Likes

Use it as a NAS, Time Machine server and Roon endpoint to my RME DAC. (Laptop is connected to a Babyface audio interface which in turn is connected to the RME DAC via optical out. So I can quickly change the input via remote and have automatic EQ for headphones and IEMs for both inputs.) Uses restic to backup to AWS. Runs without a single issue now for over 2 years with DietPI.

4 Likes

Pi 5 in a Desalvo Systems case. Experimenting with Roon Bridge, Volumio, etc. When the software comes out for HQP NAA that will be

it’s main function.

6 Likes

Waiting on HQPlayer Pi 5 Build also.

To replace this one.

2 Likes

I downloaded RoPieee last night and it works perfectly for Roon Bridge and HQP NAA.

1 Like

I’m waiting on embedded, it’s stand alone. Chord DAC only pcm hoping pi 5 gets me all filters.