Signal path product icon shows twice [Resolved - Build 790]

MacBook Pro Roon version 1.8
Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra Ethernet connection
USB to Chord Qutest

Has anyone else noticed this in the signal path with some streaming devices?

Cheers all!

Hi @Matt_Robertson ,

Is there any change in behavior if you reboot your Core? Is the Project zone the one one you notice with this behavior or are other zones impacted as well?

Same UI glitch here (also in the latest build 763), already reported in the beta program. Rebooting does not help.

1 Like

Hi @noris
Thanks for getting back to me.
Unfortunately rebooting the core and Streambox doesn’t resolve the issue.
I don’t have another Roon Ready streamer to test on.
Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does not happen on this other zone. Seems to be an issue with zones with multiple components only.

1 Like

Hello All,

Thank you again for the reports.

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved.

Thanks again for the report!

2 Likes

Hi Noris, to add to that ticket: Roon iOS app reproducible crashes when tapping on the top white manufacturer logo (the one from the double device entry) in the signal path (LUMIN, in my case). I heard the same issue from other users on Facebook.

2 Likes

Hi, did the latest build (778) fix this issue for you?

Please let me know, so I can update this list:

These two bugs are still present in 778.

Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Hello @Philipp_Schaefer ,

We have just released Roon build 790 which contains some changes in this area, can you please update to the latest Roon release and let us know if this resolved the issue on your end? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @noris,
Electronics icons still doubling up in the signal path here.

Thank you - great news!
I’m just waiting on the iOS version to be released in the German App store to confirm the fix (I hope).

Btw: in the release note from Mike for 790 is a conflicting info regarding available releases for the mobile versions - you might wanna clarify that:

“… Roon Build 790 is now rolling out for macOS, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), Roon OS, Linux. There is no update for our Android and iOS apps, or for Roon Bridge at this time.

Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available soon. There is no update for Roon Bridge at this time…”

Hi @noris

My apologies, the screen grab above was from the iPad controller app and not the Mac OS release. From my MacBook Pro core the signal path is as it should be and looks great!

Will confirm with you when the AppStore releases the iPad update…thanks for your help!

2 Likes

I can confirm that the fix for the doubled icon works on MacOS.
Have not been able to test on iOS, as app is not available in German App Store yet.

But: the second reported bug above still exists, in both versions, on both MacOS and iOS. I created a dedicated support ticket, as this might have been overlooked: Crashing bug - Roon quits when clicking on endpoint company logo (seen on MacOS, iOS)

1 Like

Looking good on iOS (iPhone 11 and iPad) - no more doubles in my signal path.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.