Singtel ISP / Asus GT AX-11000 Router Port forward help [Solved - Router Settings]

Same issue for me. I have a similar set up as Vic-Almada and the same error message as @aloke_gupta

Roon Core
Only I have a NUC 11 PAH i3 that is running audiolinux. I have confirmed with the vendor that this is not stopping ARC from connecting.

Telecom provider: Singtel

Router: Asus GT AX-11000.
It has a wired lan connection with my Roon Core on the NUC. Port forwarding is enabled on the router.

My error message is
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“101.78.83.135”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.50.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\” s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\“><s:Body><s:Fault>s:ClientUPnPError<UPnPError xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:control-1-0">718ConflictInMappingEntry</s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>”}
}

Thanks Aloke_Gupta, for advising me to call Singtel. It turned out that my Asus router should be set up as an Access Point (AP) and my Singtel Optical Network router also needed to allow port forwarding. Once both were changed, Roon could test ARC successfully. Now Roon ARC is working.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Yes, have the same issue. And I tried that suggestion, but still ARC does not connect. Basically I have tried all suggestions on the help page.
My, Asus GT-AX11000, is allowing port forwarding, I have set to the port to the exact same number as in Roon.
My NUC 11 PAHi3 (11th Gen with Intel HD audio) is running audiolinux and I have confirmed with the vendor that it allows me to access it from outside. So he concluded it is a Roon issue.
Any suggestion on how to connect Roon ARC?

Here is my error message

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“zzz.xx.xx.xxx”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.50.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“doaction request return statuscode: UnknownError”}
}