Sluggish scrolling with fingers moving on touchpad

I hope this makes sense :stuck_out_tongue:

Scrolling on the Mac touchpad is like many other trackpads or touchscreens on phones and tablets. 2 fingers on the trackpad and screen follows the movement. Another way is to give it a swipe. Faster movement on the trackpad and lift your fingers off of the touchpad.

Right. So, scrolling relatively slowly with the fingers on the touchpad results in very sluggish scrolling of albums in Roon.

When I give it a swipe itā€™s smooth. Even a slow swipe. When I move my fingers faster on the touchpad itā€™s also smooth.

Somewhat related perhaps ā€¦
Using the scroll wheel on the mouse has no issues, except when I release the wheel (Logitech can toggle between ā€œticksā€ or frictionless rolling mouse wheel). In free mode, sometimes Roon doesnā€™t scroll at all or with a delay and then scrolls insanely fast. Im not worried about that though, I never use the free or frictionless scrolling).

Reading back I realise I didnā€™t post this as a question, but I did mean it as a question, to see if its my environment or if this is more a general issue others experience as well.

It didnā€™t feel like its something support-topic-worthy, therefore posted here up for discussion.

Soooo ā€¦ anyone else recognise this? :smiley:

Actually all scrolling is super sluggish. Fastest mac and iphone but itā€™s super weird and unsmooth. Quite annoying since scrolling is what you do all the time. Lifetime user with some UX dissappointment.