SOLD: Denon/Lawton AH-D7000 headphones NEW!

Hi there!

I have had this pair of Lawton modded Denon AH-D7000 lying in their original box now for all too long. Bought them new in the US and had Mark Lawton mod them at once.
These are tested, let’s say for 10 hours although that is extending play hours very very much. More likely 2-3 hours, but I will not lie.
Original packaging of course, even the outer perspex wrap is included. Original box i next to perfect. The vinyl is a little fragile after so many years. The headphones are in absolute mint condition!

The Lawton mod is probably known to most people, but it consist of damping the inside of the wooden caps and beefing up padding in the original ear pads and by doing that also slightly changing the angle of which audio hits the ear. Sound is much improved from stock mainly in the bass region and imaging.
See these as a proper yard sale find since I packed them down right after I got them due to a move and found them again two weeks ago!

These are located in La la land, Sweden, and I will ship to wherever as registered mail.
Looking for 750EUR, shipping included.

Any questions, just ask!
/Thomas

Trying to move to Sales, but that doesn’t seem possible. help please! @support

These are now sold.