Some music can only be found on Qobuz app

Not sure whats going on but with some artists I can only find them on the app and not thru Roon.

One example is Dave Mathews Band. If I search on roon there is no such thing as DMB! No artist shows up and if I search on the Qobuz app then the music shows up and the artists page is there as usual.

Any ideas on what’s going on?

First order of business, try spelling correctly Dave Matthews Band. Does that fix your search issue? If not, then Roon network access troubleshooting is next up.

AJ

1 Like

That’s a typo while writing this up, I still don’t get any results. I’m not sure what’s going on.

Spelled correctly, I get a bunch of albums listed. If I drop the second “t”, it’s a no go.

Roon search continues to be extremely intolerant of misspellings.

Thay said, I have come across instances where Roon doesn’t list everything available in Qobuz when doing a search in Roon. When I don’t find what I’m looking for in Roon, I check the Qobuz app.

2 Likes

The OP is quite right, it has been a “problem” with search for sometime. I frequently find a Roon search unsuccessful and find the item in the Qobuz app & “favourite it” there to add to Roon.

In the case that nothing is found, with the correct spelling, @WiWavelength is probably right.

3 Likes