Something to help you to explain Hi-Res music to your friends who think "HiRes is useless"

Question 1:

I have no intention to mis-represent the original writer’s idea. Did I?

Question 2:

I didn’t put my words into his mouth. Did I?

Question 3:
I already quoted the source of these graphs clearly in my blog and gave the link to the source of the complete original article from the original author. Anyone can click on the link to see what the original author would like to say.

Did I use two of his graphs (with fully quoting as above) to express my own view point means mis-representation?

May be I should invite the orignal author to ask him to make a judgement call to see if he has any concern with my blog? If he said he feel that I mis-represent him in my blog, I will remove his graphs immediately.

Question 4

Please don’t just make up something out of thin air. As I said, please check with any of your friends to verify your claim before you made it as it doesn’t make sense at all with your claim.

If you don’t think you just make it up to feel you feel good, would you mind to state any fact to support your view point?

Question 5

Do you really think by feeding a perfectly digitized 10k Hz sine wave to a modern DAC, the DAC would give you a perfect 10k Hz sine wave without any noise in its audio output signal?

If you do, I would suggest you to ask your friend who knows digital audio to verify your answer independently.

Question 6

Accusation without any evidence

The accusation in your very first reply in this thread prompted me to think if you had ever read any research paper.

It is because I can only think of two reasons for your baseless accusation.

Reason 1. You don’t really know the mean of “originality” in the scientific research world. <=== my assumption

Or

Reason 2. You did the baseless accusation because of some other reasons <=== not sure what’s your hidden agenda for this one

I assumed the reason was 1 (unless I am wrong). Therefore, I asked my question “BTW, did you read any research paper before”.

Some of my friends didn’t read any research paper. To me, it is fine. I would not look up or down people who did it or not. (Of course, I would not know how they feel themselves.)

Apology

If you feel you deserve an apology as you feel unease when someone asked you a question “BTW, did you read any research paper before”,

Then what would you feel if someone just accuse you that you did something wrong out of a thin air without any evidence?

PM

Thanks a lot for your PM.
Sorry for my poor communication skills, I don’t know what did I ignore? Could you please educate me about the things that I ignored?