SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core [SOLD]

****** SOLD ******

For sale is an excellent condition sonicTransporter i7 for Roon DSP server / Core, with no blemishes whatsoever.

My price: $999. Free shipping (continental US only)!

For detailed description and pictures see my ad here:

1 Like

Special price: $950 for Roon community. All in to you. I will ship for free (US only) and will absorb PayPal fees. If you are doing PayPal family & friends: $920

1 Like

Hi,
I’m interested in purchasing your SonicTransporter i7. I am currently running the Roon OS/Core on a SonicTransporter i5 which has worked well but I’m am thinking it is time for an upgrade. Can you verify this is the i7 model which has dual Ethernet ports to bridge the Ethernet streaming data from my Cisco switch to the Roon endpoint, a Mytek Manhattan II with an Ethernet/Roon interface card running into an Audio Research LS28/VT80 with GoldenEar Triton One speakers. The pictures don’t show the dual Ethernet ports but I’m thinking the pictures may be generic shots of an i7.
If so and it’s in very good condition, I’m interested in purchasing it for the $950.00 all in price. I can pay via regular PayPal.
You can look me up on eBay under the name Electrovalve2016. I’m located on Long Island so shipping is not as issue.

Regards,
nmolnar