sonicTransporter i7 with HQP Embedded - DSD512 to a micro/ultraRendu

No problem, as mentioned ASDM7 has been working fine but if you are able to do something to help 512+fs working, it’s a nice bonus to be able to say ALL modulators and ALL 2s filters work at DSD512. I’m sure @agillis and Jesus would love to say that if it’s possible.

Anyway I’m sure you’ll look into it in the background - I’m just giving feedback. I appreciate all your help so far to get to this point.

And someone else in future will definitely try this 512+fs modulator and will definitely complain of pops, if they don’t read these threads. Another reason to make the problem go away (if it’s possible).

So far we’ve stuck only with ASDM7 since it’s working pop-free. I’ll start trying 256+fs modulator with DSD512 up-sampling and hear if that’s ok or has pops too…

As mentioned a few posts above 3 days ago, on every cold boot the ultraRendu name appears in the ‘current’ in brackets, but it doesn’t work. When you then click on the devices list, there is another ultraRendu that appears below ‘current’ and when you select that one and click apply, everything works again. And when everything works and you go back to the devices list, there is only one thing in the list and that is the current one.

This happens every cold boot, after being powered off.

See below which shows the device options on each cold boot: