Sonore SonicOrbiter Update Notice

Update notification

A couple of days ago we updated the operating system with regard to Roon / RoonReady. If you use Roon and RoonReady I would be interested to know if you hear any improvement in the sounds quality of this combination. In order to test this out you will need to update your unit via Apps / Software Manager.

Hi,

What are the latest software version numbers please? I don’t see any updates, is it still rolling out?

Thanks

D

There is no change in the version number…just update it;)

Hi, today I have updated my microRendu. At the end of the update installation there were a couple of messages related to something that went wrong with Roon. Now I can’t see my microRendu in the networked devices list in Roon setup Audio page. I can acces the microRendu’s management web page but, if I click on the Roon diagnostics button, nothing happens.
I uninstalled Roon Ready and re-installed but the same message comes out:

Total 79 kB/s | 522 kB 00:06
Running transaction check
Transaction check succeeded.
Running transaction test
Transaction test succeeded.
Running transaction
Installing : RoonReady-1.1.36-2.fc25.armv7hl 1/1
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘{’ in /opt/vamp/create_RoonReady.php on line 95
warning: %post(RoonReady-1.1.36-2.fc25.armv7hl) scriptlet failed, exit status 255
Verifying : RoonReady-1.1.36-2.fc25.armv7hl 1/1

Installed:
RoonReady.armv7hl 1.1.36-2.fc25

Complete!
Non-fatal POSTIN scriptlet failure in rpm package RoonReady
Non-fatal POSTIN scriptlet failure in rpm package RoonReady

Someone could help me?

Thanks,

I have the same issue. Its happened to me twice, after the first time I reburnt the microSD card from a backup image I have. Worked just fine until I upgraded it agin with the same issue.

Its working just fine under LMS right now. :slight_smile:

I have exactly the same issue… :frowning:

RoonReady is down right now and we are working on the fix.

We fixed it. Update you unit and it will work now.

-Andrew