Sony Z3 compact tablet display & crashing issues

Having ditched my Nexus 9 due to bad build quality, I treated myself to a Sony Z3 Compact Tablet (8"). Nice tablet, but I noticed three weird behaviors with Roon:

1. Roon loads at the full 1920 x 1080 resolution, 1:1, without DPI compensation. I expected Roon to be smallish, but this is too much… :wink: When I put the Z3 in ‘immersive mode’ (making the notification & navigation bars disappear, creating a 1920 x 1200 canvas) and start Roon after that, it looks like it was meant to be (comparable scaling to the Nexus 9) and is actually pretty readable and useful. When I close immersive mode after launching Roon, Roon keeps running with DPI compensation, even while the two bars are active.

2. While navigating and scrolling are generally OK (if a little choppy at times), scrolling in the Artist Bio / Album Review pop-up is achingly slow with longer texts (Bob Dylan is killing).

3. The discover option consistently crashes Roon after 5 secs of showing the Roon logo.

Update: since updating core to build 15, discover no longer crashes the Roon Android app. I’ll leave it up to you whether it is related or not…