Time for RoPieee’s summer release!
Although planned to be ‘only’ about the new kernel, the release is in the end bigger than expected.
Stuff all over the place, so here’s the changelog:
- NEW: update Linux kernel to 5.10
- NEW: support on-board WiFi with the Compute Module 4 (CM4Lite) board
- NEW: support for the HifiBerry Digi2 Pro
- NEW: [RoPieeeXL] support for fixed volume with librespot
- NEW: [RoPieeeXL] set ‘ohproductroom’ variable when OpenHome is enabled for UPnP/DLNA
- IMPROV: support native DSD on the AURALiC Altair G2.1
- IMPROV: handle quotes (’) in wireless network names properly
- IMPROV: make sorting of IP addresses really work
- IMPROV: [RoPieeeXL] update librespot
- IMPROV: [RoPieeeXL] update upmpldcli
- IMPROV: [RoPieeeXL] squeezelite: support native DSD
As always: stay safe and enjoy!