Stable release 3.107 (2021/05/08)

No problem. I appreciate you taking a look and I now know it is not in my settings. Thanks. Is there a way to roll back the last update to see if that clears the issue?

No that’s not possible. What could be a way forward is you switching to the beta channel so I can try some stuff out.

I have set the channel and it is doing the config and rebooting. Do you need a log code or can you just find me?

Should I do the update it shows after switching to the Beta Channel?

Can you wait a few minutes?

Oh yes. Sorry. Not trying to be a pain.

Go. Just removed some ‘extremely beta thingies’ :wink:

Wired Gigabit Ethernet.

Ok. In Beta Channel and reboot complete.

ok. let me know if there’s any difference in the behaviour.

Nope. Identical.

Are you able to test this with wired cable by any chance?

Hmm. Give me a bit to dig around for a cable and see the last few KM of the Giro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, the id is 0feea10fede3a361

The device with problem is AK PEE51 USB C DAC, using Zorloo Ztella now without problem

Harry, I am sorry but I don’t have one. I have conference calls for a few hours now (darn work) but will try and make a cable tonight and get back to you with the results. Sorry for the false start.

No worries! I’m already verrry happy that you are willing to test stuff.

That’s the generational garbage collector switched to in Mono 5 (2017). There’s a lot of chatter on the Web about it taking up 99% of the CPU, massive memory allocation, etc. Before that they were using the good old Boehm-Demers-Weiser conservative GC, which I know well. The new one seems have had some teething problems.

Yeah but that’s not the problem here. Roon is using that for a long time, so nothing scary happened over there. There hasn’t been an update to RoonBridge for a long time…

Hi Harry, my identifier is 0feea10fede3a361, hope you can take some time and see what’s wrong with AK PEE51, it just getting Roon tested status but never work with current Version.

Thank You

Morning. Sorry. I found some cable but didn’t have any RJ45 ends around. I am going over to see colleague after work and will see if he has one long enough.