Stuck with "New" Albums display

@support

Hi

I wondered if there’s a way of easily cancelling the display of "New"Albums.

My system seems to be stuck with displaying the blue NEW banner on albums as old as added 5 days ago. It used to clear daily it seemed, but now I am to be stuck with 1000’s of albums with the NEW banner, which is a bit messy. I’d prefer there not to be a new banner at all, or an option to switch it off, but that’s an aside.

Are there any pointer to try, to eradicate the display of the NEW banner on older items? Ie to force the system to catch up a bit?

Cheers!

The ‘New’ banners disappear automatically after xx days (five, I believe – so you should lose some banners soon).

Ok, i will keep an eye on it. Just previously it seemed like the NEW banners disappeared within a day. Maybe I’m mistaken.

Thanks for your reply, Rene

also, correct me if i’m wrong, but by “opening” a new album also made the banner disappear in the past, but it doesn’t now.

Ok, update… it has to play a track of a NEW album for the banner to disappear :slight_smile:

1 Like

@support

Not sure who marked this as “resolved” but it’s not quite resolved. 6 days without change; the NEW banners are still not clearing. Actually, I was hoping for some help from support if possible?

Thanks in advance…

ps. my original request was: “Are there any pointers to try, to eradicate the display of the NEW banner on older items? Ie to force the system to catch up a bit?” And also it would be good to have feedback on when the banners should clear by themselves. Rene said 5 days, but I remember them clearly after around 24 hours previously. Thus, is 6 days normal or is some investigation/assistance required at all?

Thanks

@support

Hi, still no change with my “NEW” banners. Now seven days.

Thanks in advance for any advice or assistance.

Hi, the new albums have begun clearing!

First change since 12th March.

Will keep an eye on it and advise further…