Subscription Renewal

If its anything like the national lottery, you will have to wait until your old card and subscriptions are out of date to be able to change cards.
I had this issue for an age. I also had to clear the cookies from my browsers for that site.

FYI to all. Qobuz pushed an update to their web site that fixes the problem of not being able to change your plan or update your credit card. Of course they did not tell me about it until I complained that no one from Qobuz had connected me to help me solve my problem. Their customer support is among the worst I have ever encountered. At least my new plan is half the cost of my old plan.

2 Likes

I am a big and very long term fan. I have tried to check my personal settings without a problem.
But, I live in France which may be a difference?
Don’t give up as for me it is the best streaming service, quality and (classical) selection wise

I agree that overall Qobuz has a good service. I have Sublime+, which I have used to purchase many releases. I had a free Tidal 3-month subscription given as part of a purchase from Best Buy and saw the results from Qobuz and Tidal side-by-side within Roon as I did searches. I found that Tidal has a better selection, but the ability to purchase from Qobuz makes the difference for me. Qobuz’ website, however, could use some work.

John,

Glad you got it sorted and cleared the path for the rest of us in the US who will have to go through this when our subscription comes due. I will be modifying my plan in July as I found I have not been purchasing music for Qobuz and look forward to halving my cost.

2 Likes