Support for new iPad Magic Keyboard? [Released – Build 943]

+1 for Magic keyboard support.

1 Like

Please update Roon app for iPad to support Magic Keyboard

1 Like

+1 here, it’s my main remote and touch controls for two finger scroll would be great

1 Like

This is the only app I regularly use that has no mouse scroll support. It’s a real pain and frustration.
I cant believe Roon are not in tune with every other IOS app provider in being ahead of the curve.
Please fix this with an upgrade soon.

1 Like

+1 for this feature.

1 Like

+1 for this feature

1 Like

Is there any update? Would supercharge things :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for this feature

1 Like

+10 if I could

1 Like

+1 for this support please.

1 Like
  • 1 for support of this issue please, I use a 2020 iPad Pro with magic keyboard as both remote and listening zone. Navigation gets frustrating at times, having to reach for the touch screen, to scroll through.

Many thanks,

2 Likes

Yes please! Seems strange that it doesn’t.

1 Like

+1 for iPad magic keyboard/trackpad support.

1 Like
  • 1 need proposer support for IPad and keyboard

Bumping and adding myself to this list. Recently bought an iPad pro to use as a laptop replacement. Roon is the only app out of the eighty or so I use which still doesn’t fully support mouse functionality. Apple introduced this to great fanfare back in iOS 13.4, as a significant step forward for “Pro” users. We’re now on 14.2. Could Roon please catch up.

1 Like

A feature like this is asked for many times.
I also like to see two finger swipe back and forth on my macbook. Roon is the only app I have that does not support this wich makes it confusing sometimes. I don’t know how many times i tried swiping unconsiously because it is integral part of the OS, just to find out it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

It’s a jarring experience on the iPad Pro. Roon is the only app I frequently use that doesn’t support touchpad gestures with the magic keyboard. This makes it feel stale and out of place.

4 Likes

Same experiense, same keyboard, same request. I’m using the new iPad Air though, but that shouldn’t make a difference.

1 Like

On the iPad Pro with keyboard Roon is a bad experience.

+1 Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro support on scrolling gestures without having to ‘click & hold’.

Incidentally, this works fine on a Magic Trackpad for iMac, so it would seem do-able on a Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro.

Extra feature request:
It would also be nice if navigation between screens within Roon could be forward/backward swiped (like Safari, etc) without having to go to the arrows at the top of screen