Switching daily between Roon core on work vs home computer?

Thought I’d give an update on this, in case anyone is interested – I have been able to get this working. So I am now able to listen to Roon either at work or at home, by switching my single subscription from the core running on one computer to the other. It feels really good to be able to use Roon at work as well now, so many thanks to @wizardofoz and @alec_eiffel

The only thing I’ve run into is that the switching process for me is a bit less smooth than I had hoped. When I start the core that I want to switch the license to (“Core A”), the message that I need to unauthorize the other core (“Core B”), with the option to unauthorize Core B, doesn’t always come up – I often just get a message that I can’t use Core A because I only have one license. This happens whether or not I had “disconnected” Core B before starting Core A. I then need to quit and then restart Core A to get the message containing the unauthorization option for Core B. And then, even when Core A does come up in authorized mode, the “syncing” circle is frequently missing, and replaced by an attention icon, which says something to the effect that “syncing of metadata won’t happen because an update is needed” (no update to Roon is actually needed). So then if that happens, I have to quit and restart Core A again. And then Core A works perfectly.

But (so far), these two-or-three restarts of Core A are seeming like a relatively small inconvenience as compared to the value of having full Roon at work!