Synchronize two Tidal accounts - two active Tidal streamsonnone account?

Hello,

It irritating when Roon stops playing because I’m using the Tidal app interface on my phone.

We have a Tidal Family subscription so I’ve created a dedicated account for Roon that solves this problem but it lacks new albums etc I add on my personal personal account. The ideal solution would be a negotiation between Tidal and Roon to solve the licensing issue for users with a family plan but I suppose that’s not easy,

Is there a way to keep two Tidal accounts synchronized please? It doesn’t have to be two way although that would be nice.

Soundizz allows the following manual:

1. Connect my account to Soundiiz
  2. Transfer all my data to “Soundiiz” as a destination
  3. Disconnect my account and connect the Roon account
  4. Transfer all mt data from “Soundiiz” to the Roon account.

It’s OK but it’s a manual procedure.

Thanks.

That’s all you can do as far as I know, none of these services allow linking more than one account. They are for transferring playlists and collections to different services not in the same one. Not sure the APIs allow more than one to be connected. Roon has no means to do what you want I am afraid.

Edit looks like freemymusic might work. But I think This is not true as it also looks to only support linking one account. It’s just auto filling in the services names on their site.

I have the feeble hope Roon can negotiate a license change with Tidal. If two connections are allowed on the account that is logged in to Roon, all problems are solved. :slight_smile:

A possible solution (work-around) is to create a playlist of new music to be shared with Roon in the non-Roon-Tidal account. Then subsribe to this playlist from the Tidal-Roon account. To do this copy the PL’s URL/link and paste it into the Tidal-Roon account and then save it as a favourite. This PL will now show up in Roon and be updated whenever the PL is changed in the non-Roon-Tidal account.

But it doesn’t add the albums just syncs the playlist. You would have to add all the albums manually to the account.

Yes, You will need to open the PL in Roon and add the Albums/Tracks manually by marking everything in the PL and save it to the library. If one or more tracks is already present in the library the “Add to Library” button is greyed out.