Synology : How To Restore Roon Server / Database Location?

Hi there! I have a DS 920+ Synology setup that has been running smoothly without any major issues. The system has been great for me so far.

Last night I recently realized that at some point, I must have accidentally changed my Roon Server and library settings to run from an external spinning disk in an enclosure that I was using exclusively for HyperBackup. Oops!

Upon checking, it seems that the latest file/Roon Server updates on the SSD, where I initially thought my Roon Server was located via a USB port, are from a few months ago.

I’m wondering if the process to get my Roon server/database back on the SSD is as simple as backing up Roon, renaming the current Roon Server on that spinning disk (let’s say, RoonServer.old), and then reinstalling Roon Server on the SSD, followed by restoring the backup from there?

I just gave it a half-shot and couldn’t remember where/how to point to where I would like my library files to be stored.

I would really appreciate any guidance on how to move everything back to the SSD and eliminate the reliance on the local spinning disk. Scared to death of losing all my library settings, artwork etc as it’s taken months to build.

Thanks in advance!