The iPad doesn´t find the ROON-Core

On my iPad Roon is no more running. He is still looking for the Roon-Core - even when this is the corret one. The Problem starts a few weeks ago. (at that time it wasn t so urrgent because our secound Pad still runs in the right way.) But before I start on update on the secound one, I will solve the problem on my Pad.
My System:
ROON 1.8 build 783 on
Synology DS1618+ ; DSM 6.2.4-25556 ;
both WiFi from iPad ;
Ethernet from NAS to AudioDevices
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.) T+A PA 3100 HV and T+A MP 3100 HV and DENON CEOL

thanks for your help
Georg

My System:
ROON 1.8 build 783 on
Synology DS1618+ ; DSM 6.2.4-25556 ;
both WiFi from iPad ;
Ethernet from NAS to AudioDevices
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.) T+A PA 3100 HV and T+A MP 3100 HV and DENON CEOL

Library Size
79000 tracks

Problem:
On my iPad Roon is no more running. He is still looking for the Roon-Core - even when this is the corret one. The Problem starts a few weeks ago. (at that time it wasn t so urrgent because our secound Pad still runs in the right way.) But before I start on update on the secound one, I will solve the problem on my Pad.

Where can I found the General Setting “Accept connections from remotes” in the german version?

thanks for your help
Georg

Did everything worked correctly before?
Did you do update and connections issues started after the update?

Try to restart Roon core on your Synology and see if you can connect.

Yes
Yes
Why should I restart ROON?
The system is running and I can access it with the other pad (see photo). My fear is that if I do this, I will no longer have any access at all.
Is there another solution?

Thanks for the help and support.

If all else fails … reboot !