I’m setting up a new Node 2i this week.
My Core is on a Mac Mini.
Before this week, my Peachtree Nova was connected directly to Core. When I grouped the Core/Nova with a Pulse Flex, I never experienced Sync issues. This week I’ve set up the Node with the Nova as a separate endpoint. Now, when I try to sync the Node and the Pulse Flex, I get bad drifting out of sync.
At first, when I set up the Node in Roon, it worked fine. Then I started monkeying around in the Bluesound app (which I never used much before). That seems to have woken up some gremlins, but I don’t know just what I did. Maybe it started after I gave the Node a new device name. Hmm. There’s a lot to love about the Node, but it has introduced a layer of complexity into my system.