➡️ The Vinyl Bar (Yes, we’re open) [2022-03]

Michael. I use to say “why do today when you can put it off till tomorrow”
Don’t worry about retirement. You need to be thinking “why wait till tomorrow when I can order that beast today” :sunglasses::sunglasses::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lord lead me not into temptation…

The lord is not going to help me, especially not with you lot here :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to my Sunday morning vinyl session tomorrow morning. Just about to get them out and in order…

Just think about all the joy you will get… in addition to the exercise getting up to change the platter so regularly.

2 Likes

“World, Uli here - we need a turntable for Michael. It’s urgent!” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Michael_Harris Playlist sorted.

Starting with Bernard Haitink, touring around the world with a good mixture and finishing off with Morphine Cure for Pain :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Nice selection there :+1:

2 Likes

“Cure for pain”, great album which I (dammit) do not have on vinyl…

1 Like

MONO „The Last Dawn“

5 Likes

Picked it up at my local delivery point today! Enjoy it when you have the opportunity, sounding really nice to these ears!

3 Likes

Lovely on a hot sundaymorning

7 Likes

Another deep dive into the jazzfann vinyl archives. This time for some bleeding edge avant rock.
Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 - Bob Dinners and Larry Noodles present Tubby Turdner’s Celebrity Avalanche
Amazingly Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 appears to be well represented on both Tidal and Qobuz.

1 Like
4 Likes

The Captain looks so young on the cover. One thing is for sure, there will never be analog reissue of this classic.

5 Likes

One of my favourite albums by The National.

7 Likes

My, that’s pretty, tempting even. I’m supposed to be selling my vinyl…

3 Likes

Wash your mouth out with carbolic soap young man!:wink:

4 Likes

:joy: (some more chars…)

1 Like

That was my Mum’s job, bless her soul. I can still remember the taste…

3 Likes

You and me both :rofl:

2 Likes

I know…I still have nightmares :nauseated_face:

3 Likes