The Wam HiFi Forums RIP

The Wam HiFi Forums have been ailing for quite some time and now appear to have now passed bringing down the Linn Owners Club with them.

Some of the Linn Owners posters have migrated across to the mainly Linn HiFi Kabin and are being welcomed.

1 Like

Wow John! Any idea why it’s gone?

Anything to do with ‘Tony’? :wink:

OMG! I didn’t realise that forum websites looked like this anymore:

It’s obviously run on an Intel i386 server with 8MB of RAM! :rofl:

1 Like

So that’s what a flat earth looks like

2 Likes

Absolutely! :rofl:

1 Like

The mods blamed the owner and then bailed out like rats from a sinking ship leaving the Linn forums to drown.

They didn’t get on with the owner. They didn’t get on with Linn. They didn’t get on with you, me and other former posters. I feel there’s a pattern starting to emerge there.

1 Like

Homespun, but it works and has given the last of the Linn Owners posters a place to go.

1 Like

I’m still wearing my ‘Lifetime Banned’ badge from HiFi Wigwam with PRIDE John! :rofl:

:rofl:

I am very pleased your lifetime turned out to be longer than theirs.

1 Like

I noticed on the What hifi forum that the WAM seems to be reincarnated as Maverick, see below.

“Yes, it’s had some different issues, leading to a few of the regulars leaving - and starting up another forum, called Maverick”

Should Linn have their own forum? They are fairly big HIFI company.

They used to, but moved it the ‘WAM’’ a few years ago.

Re: Mavericks: Its kinda weird there. Interesting moderator choices. There will be one and only one Linn thread unlike wigwam and Kabin and just about every other useful forum.

1 Like

Every time I did a search and saw that you were banned, I wondered what you had done…

1 Like

I ‘fell out’ with one of the mods on there!

I still wear my ‘Banned for Life from WAM’ badge with pride :rofl:

1 Like