Theoretica Applied Physics BACCH Integration - Support these filters in Muse

Please add this to the wishlist of features

Feature Suggestions

@Howard_Kaye are you referring to this?

Roon doesn‘t seem to care about integrating VST plugins, as can be gleaned from ages old requests that never made it into the feature list, but one could still try and hope for the stars to align sometime before the sun turns into a red giant.

Yes. I realize it is expensive and that there are other, less expensive cross-talk cancellation filters available but if someone decides to make the investment, it would be important to be able to use it with Roon

I agree. This sounds like a terrific plug-in and a natural for Roon. I’m going to demo it next month at FL Audio Expo and every review I’ve seen of it describes the BACCH dSP as transformational. Audirvana already includes it and it seems that Roon should also make it available, even if they have to charge separately for it as a plug-in - a way for them to navigate the licensing fees with BACCH Labs and a new revenue source from those of us who already have a Roon lifetime license. I wouldn’t mind paying separately for this plug-in; I just want it available without having to add a bunch of hardware and connections to my existing two channel system. I’m also aware of and OK with the set-up compromises associated with u-BACCH vs. some of the more tailored BACCH dSP offerings…
Happy Listening!

+1 for a uBACCH plugin for Roon. I have it on my Dutch & Dutch 8cs and it is very nice. I would like to have the ability to use on other zones that don’t support it natively like my KEF LS50Ws.

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Something else

How can we help?

None of the above

Other options

How do I ...?

Integrating the uBACCH audio plugin with Roon.
We've been receiving consistent feedback from users who are eager to see our uBACCHaudio plugin integrated into Roon, particularly within the Muse DSP section.
Could we discuss the potential for integration and any specific prerequisites you might have? Also, would it be possible to connect with someone from the Muse team to dive deeper into this opportunity?
Your guidance on the next steps would be greatly appreciated.

There is an existing feature request for this (linked below) but I am curious where the text in your post came from, “We’ve been receiving consistent feedback from users …”. Is this a quote from RoonLabs asking about it?

I think Theoretica’s BACCH technology holds a lot of promise and would be interested in an integration into Roon. Ideally, there’d be a trial version with a path to subscribe to the feature. I understand that this may require hardware for setup, and processing power on the Roon server side. At any rate, it is something I would try out if it were available.

Trial yes, but then I buy a license not a wonky subscription.

+1 vote for BACCH