THIEAUDIO Monarch MK III

Hi folks.

I would like to invest in good quality IEMs and my thoughts go to the Monarch MKIII.
Does anyone have experience with these IEMs? Pros and cons?
Info: To use with DAP HiBy RS8

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.

I have the Mk IIs and love them. For comparison, I also have 64Audio U12Ts, Campfire Andromedas, and a couple of others; the Monarchs have by far the most balanced - Harman compliant - sound.

1 Like

I have the MKII as well. I really do enjoy them, for many reasons. The only time I do not enjoy them is if I am falling asleep in bed, as when my head turns on the pillow, the pressure on the inside of my ear is too much. When sitting upright or standing, I have zero comfort issues. So, now when I’m getting tired and may fall asleep listening, I use a different IEM.

From a sonic perspective, I think that they are tuned very well for me. Are they worth 2x or even 3x compared to some of my other favorite IEMs? I don’t know, but I certainly am in a good mood when I am listening to them. For me, from a sonic perspective, I also really like the FiiO FH15, which are $250, the SIVGA Nightingale which are $230 (and are better than many $700 IEMs) and the Raptgo Hook-X, which are $230.

1 Like