[Ticket in] Roon B1402 “View File Info”

Although we have the new “Goto Folder” menu option, the previous “View File Info” is missing Storage location and Path to File.

Weird, I have it (though I am on the Early Access from today). But I have no File Comment, never seen this, what is it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m at the latest (=today) production release, both server and remote. I also do not have the path info on my iPad.

scroll down, I think it is missing the bar indicator on the side

Can’t quite tell if you are joking, but if you’re not I’m guessing it’s from the Comment file tag.

Here’s an example:
(Though a slightly bad example because they could be pulling it from the Label file tag if no logic is followed. :thinking:)

Not joking. Thanks, I guess I rarely ever use the comment file tag, so I never see this.

1 Like

I learned from this too. I did not know the “File Comment” entry was there under “View File Info”. I also don’t use the comment file tag.

It just happens that Sound Liaison entered the comment file tag themselves on this album.

1 Like

Hi, @simon_pepper, thank you for the report, it appears that this issue is iPad-specific, we could reproduce and a ticket for the dev team was created. Hopefully it is going to be fixed soon.

Thanks!

Ivan

2 Likes

BTW Just checked on Roon Remote on Windows 10, and the Storage location, and Path to file is present in the GUI.
So, yes, the issue is a Roon Remote on iPadOS.

1 Like