Tidal Albums not Adding to Library

I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but Roon isn’t able to add albums from Tidal to my library. It takes a while, then Roon reports an error saying it is taking a long time and it will continue to try in the background.

I haven’t reached the 10000 album limit. The latest album I’ve tried is Bob Dylan’s new album,Rough and Rowdy Ways.

Have tried logging out and back in to tidal and restarting my Rock.

Any thoughts are very welcome.

Cheers

1 Like

Is your Roon Remote device running the same version of Roon as your Core (Settings|About)?

1 Like

I had this same issue, until - as BlackJack questioned - I checked my settings and my Remote was running Version 1.7 (build 571) but my Core was running Version 1.7 (build 555). After updating the Core the problem had gone away.

I am experiencing this problem. Please inform me how to update on my Roon ROCK (I can see my music there, but not Roon) and on my iPad.

Hi,

Same problem here - going in to the Settings>About page I could see the ROCK was still on build 555 - with a message to update.

With that done, I can now add albums to the library again.

Thanks for the help!!

Open your own support thread to be seen. Have you been to settings, about in roon?