Tidal" fault by loading pages" when go to my favorites

Well as we speak, the live radio works again. No issue there anymore. The other issue; i can go to Tidal, i can play downloaded Tidal content via Roon but new downloads are not visable and i still got the Tidal" fault by loading pages" when go to my favorites.

Hi @Marc_Kouwenhoven,

I checked with the team on this and we are investigating.

In the meantime, can you provide some additional information about your setup using this link as a guide?

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks!

Hello

• The core machine is a apple mini with OS Catalina 10.15.5
  • I use a Primare NP5 streaker and a Primare SPA21 receiver. I have a highspeeds internet connectie (600MB) and the streaker is connectie via ethernet.
  • A lot of the music is stored on a harddrive connected to the Apple mini. The rest is downloaded on Tidal. I can see the album only the last download would not synchronise. I use Roon and Tidal for 3 weeks now without problems and now suddenly this issue.

I send screenshot (in dutch).

Hello @Marc_Kouwenhoven and thanks for your report! We are currently working to resolve this issue and Dylan has a thread where we’re posting updates here. Our apologies for the inconvenience and we’ll keep everyone posted on that thread. Please let me know if you need help with anything in the meantime!

In the meantime, you can find your TIDAL content by using Focus to choose TIDAL content only: