TIDAL issue: This track is not currently available from TIDAL

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Ubuntu,Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, 6G RAM

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus N56-U, Ethernet connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

MacBook Pro 2018, Google Pixel 2, Allo DigiOne + Roopieee

Description Of Issue

After the last update (some days ago) I received “This track is not currently available from TIDAL” for all tracks from TIDAL. Local tracks are still playing great.

I already tried:

• clean /var/roon folder and restart Core
  • reinstall Core

Logs from the Core: https://pastebin.com/57ZwS4Af

Hi, can you try removing the Tidal account from Roon and then creating again. (Sometimes Tidal’s account management gets out of sync).

Do you mean logout from the TIDAL service account and login again? Tried multiple times - has no effect

Yes, I’ll tag @support to follow this up with you.

1 Like

Hi @Kirill_Gusakov,

If you use the MacBook Pro as your Core instead of the Ubuntu machine temporarily is there any change?

Not sure that I properly understand you: tried to install roon server at the macbook and use it - received the same problem

Update: I think I understand :slight_smile: Checked directly through mac os client as a core - the same issue

A post was split to a new topic: Tidal - Too many failures. stopping playback

Thanks for confirming, @Kirill_Gusakov.

Since this is happening the same for both Core machine, the issue is likely stemming from one of the following causes:

• The network is having communicating with our servers for TIDAL content
  • There is an issue related to your TIDAL account.

To narrow this down I’ll be sending you a PM with next steps. Thanks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: TIDAL issue: This Tidal track is missing from Roon

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.