Tidal log in network error

Hey @Philip_Yalovega

Eric brought this thread to my attention, so I just wanted to touch base quickly.

First, to be clear, there is no difference between the trial version and the version you use after you purchase a subscription. It’s the same app, and it simply needs to see a working license, whether that’s a paid subscription or a trial.

If things are behaving differently from when you were trialing, it’s not related to your purchase – something has to have changed here. That could be any number of things – something on your network, something on TIDAL’s servers, your TIDAL account, etc. There are a number of possibilities, and I know Eric is going to be able to work through them with you.

We’ve now opened up a ticket internally to track this issue and make sure our developers are able to give us feedback about what’s going on here, if needed. This needs to be investigated, and for the moment I would ask for your patience.

We offer a full 30 day money back guarantee, so if we’re not able to get this working I can make sure we get this refunded for you – I don’t think that will be necessary, but I want to make sure we’re clear here.

As I mentioned, Eric will be working with you and our developers to make sure we get this resolved for you. We appreciate your patience!