Tidal metadata issues for classical

I just signed up for Tidal. I have selected several albums to add to my library and was very disappointed about the amount of data available. I am pretty much exclusively a classical music listener and it looks like Tidal has no interest in providing complete info for classical albums. And much more irritation is that quite a few albums I have looked at seem to have the tracks randomly ordered. Is there any way to reorder the tracks once I’ve added the album to my library? The only thing I can think of is to queue the album and rearrange the tracks there prior to listening each time. Can Roon apply their data (such as it is) to the Tidal album? I realize that classical is a red headed step child so to speak but for what I am spending a year for Roon and Tidal I would expect some basic functionality.

Thanks,
John

OK, as usual I popped off too soon and further investigation lets me know that I can rearrange and “tag” the Tidal albums after adding them to my library and Roon does lookup the album data (however it left the tracks all jumbled up.). Kind of a pain as Tidal should have this correct to begin with but…

John