different

Networking Gear & Setup Details

different

Connected Audio Devices

many different

Library Size

about 1500 tracks

Description of Issue

About last 3 weeks my friend and me have absolutely the same problem with Tidal in absolutely different audio and network setup - different ISP, different network gear, different Roon Core and endpoints, different accounts etc - but the same problems with Tidal:

1 Roon can’t login in Tidal account at first time, only after a few retrying
2 “Error loading page” many times
3 After press play button Roon loading track from Tidal 20-30-60 second and then playing or not with error “This track currently unavailable”
4 Sometime Roon play some tracks from Tidal well, but only few, then stop and never-ending trying to load next track
5 If track playing well and i try play different album/artist/track - same problem with very long time trying to load from Tidal and 50/50 - may play, may not.

Roon WITHOUT Tidal login work well with local library
Tidal with Tidal App working fine

Rebooting everything many times, logout-login, reseting, changes gears, wires, routers, switches, DNS etc - absolutely not helping with this problem because the problem is not in gear or setup.

@support, please help :ambulance:

Hello @Serge_Tse,

Thanks for describing in detail the issue you ran into and for testing out different solutions. I’m sorry it didn’t work so far… :pensive:

I was wondering if you could try this first, if you haven’t:

• quit Roon
  • change your TIDAL password
  • launch Roon and try enabling TIDAL

Does that help at all?

No, that not help. Still have issue

Hello @Vladislav_Aravenkov,

Thanks so much for trying! I’m hoping you could also try this:

• Close Roon
  • Navigate to Roon’s Database Location
  • Delete the tidal_account file in Database/Registry/Core/tidal_account
  • Try to start Roon again

Nope, that’s not help again. Still can’t use Roon (even local files) when logging in Tidal

Hello @Vladislav_Aravenkov ,

Can you please re-enable TIDAL, reproduce the issue, and note the exact local time + date + track impacted and then use these instructions to send us a set of Roon logs for review? Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.