Tidal not working

I meant to follow-up earlier. Two or three days ago, Tidal spontaneously started working again via Roon. I don’t believe it was anything in my setup. My bet is Tidal itself. It has happened the same way several months ago and started again on its own then as well. With no one posting about the problem in the past five days, I suspect it started working for others. True?

Tidal login totally not working. WTF?
Is this the end of the road?

I’ll give it a day to sort itself out but I’m not good with zero customer service. Could be I’m moving to Qobuz faster than I thought.

I have the same problem. I can no longer connect to Tidal within Roon (Login credentials fail), despite being able to login to Tidal directly, outside Roon. Problem with Roon-Tidal interface? I’m running a Nucleus+ server. Thanks for any help!

I am using Roon w/Tidal playing right now.

I have for some time had the message “Transport: Too many failures. Stopping playback” on Tidal. Tried all solutions like clearing cache and so forth… Remember to check your Tidal account AND add a credit card, even if you have a trial. For me this did the trick and everything works just perfekt!
The best, Ole.

1 Like

Roon does not sync with TIDAL, newly added albums are not displayed. Albums that have been added to the library are not displayed! a test with Audirivana shows that it works perfectly there. The problem is clearly with Roon!

i think roon has explained that they update every few days and for whatever reason friday is not one of those days. which is unfortunate because friday is the day that tidal adds new albums.

So everything tried Roon does not like Tidal still no albums in my database still no new albums Visible.
Core Cache emptied Core restarted nothing Tidal in Roon is the last scrap!

See pictures in Audirivana everything is immediately available in Ronn nothing …
Do not want to just listen to music and do not constantly mess around with the software!

It can take up to 40 hours to show up in Roon unfortunately

But I understand that but why no real-time adjustment as Audirivana and all others … ???

That is also explained by brian in that thread I linked (I also rely on Audirvana when new albums are released and there is a delay coming to Roon).

FYI just restarting my ROCK server fixed this issue for me.

Since two, three days ago, Tidal is not working. Simply, after pressing play, the song don´t start playing. I´d disconnected the account in Roon, and connected again. Says logged in, but nothing change, don´t play.

I´d restart everything, computer, router and wifi in bridge mode device.

QoBuz works OK.

Very Odd. First time something like this is happening.

I had the same problem reboot everything and it works for awhile. Tonight its even worse 30+ second delay between every tidal track rebooted everything over and over again no improvement Tidal works fine in its own app.

Nothing else on my system has changed