Tidal / playlists by date?

Hello can you tell me the way to get my playlists from Tidal by date?

Hi Justin Welcome to the forum.

I assume you have set up Tidal under Services in Roon… once that has been done your favourites - Albums Artists Songs Playlists etc should populate thru to Roon.
Go to Playlists in the Roon Menu and to the right at the top you will see a sort menu for the playlists. Choose which option you require.
Enjoy the music.

1 Like

Thanks, i 'm ok to find my title and artist. But they don’t give the choice to search by date added, only by alphabetic. thanks

If you are asking about the date when tracks where added to the playlist, see this recent thread:

If you are asking about when the whole playlist was added to your Roon library, there should be a sort option menu top right after going to My Playlists

thanks for your response, but I’m searching the way to find the latest track added as preferred, at the moment I’m finding album and artist but not track. Even artist and album can’t be find by date added. thanks

Ok, that’s not possible currently and is discussed/explained in the thread I linked. My post there provides a search link that will direct you to existing feature suggestions where you can add your vote:
https://community.roonlabs.com/search?q=Playlist%20date%20added%20%23feedback%3Afeature-suggestions

Thanks i have seen that the request as already been ask. I hope that the feature can be added in a further update? thanks

I don’t know, it can in principle but Roon usually doesn’t tell us what they will or will not do. The best any of us users can do is add our specific use cases to existing suggestions and vote for the topics by clicking the blue vote button at the top (if there is more than one suggestion, preferably to the one that fits best / already has the most votes).

1 Like