Tidal playlists created within Roon do not show up on Tidal app/PC/web interface

Hi guys,

I have just purchased Roon - I am having an issue where TIDAL tracks added as a playlist do not appear in TIDAL anywhere else - Either the app, PC or web interface. Is this sync actually meant to happen or do I just have the wrong expectations? Ive tried enable and disabling, logging in again etc etc. But so far no luck. Quite annoying as I cannot listen to these tracks elsewhere!

Tidal playlists created in the Tidal apps can sync with Roon, but not the other way around. Unfortunately, it’s a one way street. You would need to export any playlists created in Roon and then import them to Tidal using a service like Soundiiz or something similar. clicking on any Roon created playlist and then the 3 dots on the right gives you export options like M3U or CSV files that can be used for importing. Until roon has a 2 way sync function, these are your only options.

Omg! thats not good. Why is it not possible to have 2 way sync function?

You can use soundiiz export to move the playlist to soundiiz and then over to tidal.

Ok thanks! will try that. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.