Tidal Playlists - how to find?

I feel borderline stupid, as I have read this thread multiple times and still can’t figure out the same issue described by various others, and which some seem to have fixed:

1. I have created playlists in Tidal
  2. I want these to sync/show up in Roon, which is connected to and synced with Tidal in the Roon settings
  3. But… I still don’t see them in Roon
  4. Nor do I understand the workaround of marking my playlists in Tidal as favorites - I see how I can “heart” a Tidal-created playlist, yet not a playlist I created myself in Tidal

What am I missing/not seeing? Help! (please)

They’re here.

Thanks, yet only my Roon created playlists show up there, and the ones created by Tidal (not by me) that I “heart” in Tidal. What is not showing up is a playlist that is created by me in Tidal.

Strange as any created in Tidal will automatically sync with Roon.

Have you accidentally disabled playlist sharing? If so, then please enable this option and if they do not appear instantly, go to Roon - Streaming services - Tidal and manually sync.

Thanks again, @RBO. Yes, I have had “Shared playlists” as depicted in your screenshot switched to on the whole time, with no result. And yes, I have also forced a sync multiple times, with no result.

Eureka. Your comments triggered another move. I signed out of Tidal in Roon, closed and reopened Roon, and signed back in to Tidal. And there, finally, my playlists from Tidal appeared!

(that said, I’m still confused as to why it took so much trial and error…)

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Happy it’s sorted now. Probably a glitch… in the Matrix :slight_smile:

1 Like