TIDAL Your Favorites page not loading [Resolved in B555]

Same just started happening to me after 2 years of trouble-free performance. It is only Tidal favourites won’t load. Tidal rising etc work fine. All favourites still there in the Tidal app.
Rebooting (Antipodes) Core, reinstalling (android) Roon, signing out of Tidal and back in haven’t made any difference.
What next?

The same here.
Awaiting for somebody from Roon to wake up and provide some info.

Same for me too.
For me it’s nit a big issue as I tend to add them to my library anyway , but I know we all have different preferences.

There have been a few issues over the last few days I am afraid

@support tidal seems to be in a world of pain for many here me included…error loading pages on screen refreshes etc…not just this thread, many others

Same problem with Tidal favorites here too.

Hello @Vule, @Richard_Perry, @Womaz, @wizardofoz, and @Hakon_Berg,

We’re aware of the issue and actively working towards a solution:

-John

PC Win10 Roon 1.7 build 537

100 mbit/s ASUS AC87U Router, ethernet connection

T+A MP1000E ethernet connection

Roon does not load Tidal in “your favorites”. Neither albums, artists nor tracks.
Tried logging out and in. rebooted PC. Nothing helped. Worked for 1.5 years. Problem started two days ago.

Thank you, John. Your suggested work-around helps.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

SGC SonicTransporter i5 and RoonVersion 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Orbi AC3000 router andTP-Link ethernet switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sonore ultraRendu and ifi Pro iDSD DAC with a USB connection

Description Of Issue

For some reason, Roon stopped loading my Tidal “favorite” albums. That page, upon selection, says “failed to load”. I checked on the Tidal app, and they’re all still there on Tidal. They’re just not loading on Roon. Ive even logged out of my Tidal account on Roon, and then logged back in. Nothing. I rescanned my hard drive through Roon, and it hasn’t changed. Any ideas?

Having the same problem…

Hi everyone,

We just released Roon 1.7 Build 555 to address this issue. We appreciate your patience as we’ve worked to resolve this! You can read more about this here:

Note that if you don’t see the update just yet it should be available very soon for you

Thanks!
Roon Support Team

1 Like

Fixed the issue with loading Tidal favorites for me! Very good! Thanks

1 Like

They fixed it, do your update it should prompt you.

Its working for me now.

Everything is back to normal.
Thanks.

All good :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL content is not loading in Roon

It´s working now. :+1:
If only the odd “An audio file is loading slowly” issue would get solved, too… :roll_eyes:

back to normal.:+1::ok_hand:

Thank’s, Tidal favorites work perfectly now

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.