Top 10 Feature Requests

I only have one at the moment: full width waveform:
I regularly listen to long tracks/mixes and it’s impossible to get to a specific part. Completely ruined my listening and honestly resulted in me to stop using it since 1.8 launch. Huge bummer for me. Unfortunately I will not be re-subscribing unless they bring it back.

3 Likes

Am still hoping that shuffle albums makes it sometime soon. Hoping that others who believe in this will also vote for it… or who know of orphan threads which have votes lying around for similar topics can help get them combined!

2 Likes

For me the number one request would be to put some love and attention into the developer’s API so that many of these other feature requests could be addressed by the community.

8 Likes

I know it has been mentioned several time above but for me the feature I really want is boxset handling. A structure where you can show the box set (along with its own tags) and all of the albums in the boxset along with tags and artwork. Most boxsets get imported with disc 1, disc 2 etc. but that does not really help. It is also not very easy to edit the data to separate the discs from the boxset into individual albums either.

3 Likes

My suggestion:

A hi-res badge in album view. Like it is done in Qobuz.

1 Like

Its currently got 4 votes, if you’d like to add yours :wink:

1 Like

What´s wrong with enabling the album format in the album view?

1 Like

+1 on streaming accounts per Profile to separate music preferences of the profile users also in tidal etc.

1 Like

2 years later and this simple request still isn’t available. WTH guys?

1 Like

No posts for long time, is it still the feature request thread?

I am wondering why

• there’s no scrolling song text option on IPhone Roon App like it’s available on the IPad Roon App
  • there’s no option to select specific saved PEQs from the user created list on the IPhone Roon App and not only to enable or disable some unknown (as not visible) preset PEQ as it’s implemented nowadays

There is not one feature request thread, this thread was only created by someone who wanted to collect the top 10 requests.

There is a whole feature suggest category of the forum, where there are lots of new posts at all times:

1 Like