Top bar album count incorrect for "Sort by Most Played"

Hi Noris, the issue is back after Rock has been running for 11 days. See attachment. In all cases, the counts for “Most Played” is incorrect and varies when enabling favorites or changing sort orther. Sometimes the count is even higer than the total of albums I have. Issue only occurs for “Most Played Album view”. Artist, Date added etc. are fine. I’ll send you my database separately. As said before, this is not a big issue for me but your engineers might be curious to know the root cause.
Kind regards,
Gerard

Hello @Gerard_Burgstede,

Thanks for updating me regarding this issue and for sending your database over. I have passed this info over to the QA team will take a closer look at this issue and try to reproduce. I’ll be sure to let you know of any developments.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi @Gerard_Burgstede,

We’ve made a change here in Roon 1.6 (Build 416) that we believe should address this behavior. Please update Roon and let us know if you’re still seeing any issues. You can read the full release notes here:

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the follow-up, I’ll keep an eye on the count coming weeks!

Kind regards,

Gerard

1 Like

Thx for the update! so far so good!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.