Tracks deleted from history and count

I would like to point out a behavior of roon that I had already noticed in the past (also reporting it here) where played tracks disappear from the history section and from the playback count.

In the past I had noticed this especially when a server/core crash occurred where some or many traces disappeared. This only seemed to “hit” those recent tracks that hadn’t gone through a roon shutdown and restart process. In fact, I got into the habit of performing this shutdown and restart process often, especially after long listening sessions and I hadn’t noticed any other deletions.

Lately I had lost this habit, especially since the “server” application was created which always starts in the background but this weekend it happened again (it probably happened before but I didn’t notice).
3 tracks played on Saturday 17th February (I don’t remember the time), yesterday Sunday 18th they were canceled (I noticed it last night, so I don’t know the exact time here either)

I would like to point out a behavior of roon that I had already noticed in the past (also reporting it here) where played tracks disappear from the history section and from the playback count.
In the past I had noticed this especially when a server/core crash occurred where some or many traces disappeared. This only seemed to “hit” those recent tracks that hadn’t gone through a roon shutdown and restart process. In fact, I got into the habit of performing this shutdown and restart process often, especially after long listening sessions and I hadn’t noticed any other deletions.

Lately I had lost this habit, especially since the “server” application was created which always starts in the background but this weekend it happened again (it probably happened before but I didn’t notice).
3 tracks played on Saturday 17th February (I don’t remember the time), yesterday Sunday 18th they were canceled (I noticed it last night, so I don’t know the exact time here either)

If it helps the investigation, the 3 tracks are:
Eclipse - Eternal Storm
Iconocalst - Symphony X
The End of Innocence - Symphony X

Everything is updated to the latest version:
Arc 231
Roon 1367