Tracks Not Completing and Skipping To Next Track

Another user here who’s gone from regular dropouts and skips to pretty much faultless streaming without changing anything on my network. While not conclusive I’m inclined to think that it’s not just the network…

1 Like

I too was having this problem which led me to using the Lumin app to stream Tidal content for a while, but over the last week or so it has not happened - I also did not change anything on my network. I did reboot the core and logged out of and back into Tidal via Roon.

I agree with @killdozer - this is different to the very occasional Tidal skips I get when our (cell phone network) internet connection is particularly flaky, which has a consistent pattern where the skips happen within the first few seconds of playing a track. The most recent problem had stop and skip in the middle of tracks. :crossed_fingers: that it’s sorted.

Hey @James_McKeand,

Thanks very much for following up and sharing how things have developed - this is great news! I appreciate it. And, of course, I’m happy to stay in touch, just in case the issue returns.

@Robert_Goodhope and @killdozer and @Rockhound it’s really amazing to hear you’ve had a similar experience.

We’re off to enjoying the music all weekend :musical_note: :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.