Transportable endpoint

Hi All

Some advice please, I am going to be travelling for the next few years spending 6 months or so in each location and will be taking my Roon library with me on a NUC and two bay HD enclosure, I will be taking my Stax SR-009’s and SMR007tii energiser as my primary means of listening, currently they are connected to my Meridian 818v3, obviously that is a little cumbersome to ship around so I was wondering what ‘easily transportable’ endpoint people would suggest? Chord 2qute? Meridian 218 (if it ever gets released?) or others?

I look forward to your thoughts

Thanks

Russ

Mojo with Poly.

2 Likes

Killer combo right there!

Thanks Fernando, I will have to organise a home demo.

Russ

@Ratbert,

Let me know if you can find one that is shipping, The Poly is a fairly new product and I dont think is shipping yet…

I have a watch set for it on the internet crawlers… lol

I am the vulture that sits around for that one who will get buyers remorse and puts it out on the cheap for sale on a forum :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please move over a bit. There’s room for two on that branch. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As long as you sell when I am looking to buy?

Russ

1 Like

Pretty heavy backpack, especially once you add the battery PSU for the NUC. :grin:

:joy: Nice one , I should have titled the thread transportable rather than portable, I got what I deserved!
Thread title changed.

Russ

Hi Russ
I might be tempted to start by looking at 1 or 2 of these to replace the HD Enclosure

And perhaps replacing the NUC with one of these [or similar…choose to display the HP version :wink:]

Both the above would dramatically cut down on the baggage handling fees…and hassle, as these “no computer bans” are only going to get worse, before they get better

I wouldn’t like to be behind you in the Airport security line when they ask you to turn on your HD Enclosure and prove to them it’s working :wink:

Adding the Mojo [or Hugo 2] and Poly would complete a very high quality and portable set up

Cheers

Thanks Ronnie