Twenty One Pilots new single Backslide released on April 25 still not showing in Roon

First time I see a new release not showing in Roon after all these days. I have only Tidal connected. I see other releases that came out even later than this song, but not this one, not even in the discography page of the artist nor with search. Does anyone else have this issue?

Similar issue with Qobuz. Try marking as favourite in TIDAL, and then synchronize under Roon settings > services.

It’s on there for Qobuz… TOP page, click Discography, the new album, ‘Clancy’, is shown at the bottom. (Qobuz on ROON)

It’s on available on Tidal, took a while to find it as it doesn’t come up straight away. But, doesn’t show in ROON via Tidal.

Yes, the single is on Qobuz, but not available in Roon. The same issue the OP reported with a TIDAL subscription.

Yes, forgot to mention it’s the first thing I tried, but nothing changed unfortunately

For some reason it’s missing in the data that we receive from TIDAL. This is quite unusual and I’ve asked them to take a look.

Edit: it was not missing data, but a problem in our processing.

1 Like

Er, yes it is - at least here in the NL. This was the case yesterday when I looked…

Thank you!

So it’s a Tidal only issue

Only TIDAL, but I just discovered that it’s a problem on our end. It should be fixed tomorrow.

1 Like

This is now available on TIDAL in Roon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.