Unwanted artists on my library

Hello!

Since 2 weeks or so, there are a lot of artists displayed in my library that comes from links that I guess are made by other users (guest musicians on certain records, or members of the bands). I tried to merge the artists to organize my files, or delete unwanted items, but every time I enter again, those are displayed again. Is there a way to avoid this? Thanks for your support!

I have this as well. I have a few programs managing my music as needed. In one application when I view as Album artist, I get 1 artist per album. This is my expectation. When I view Artist I get everyone listed who breathed near the album during production. I have some Eminem and Weekend albums that hurt to view.

I have not been able to sort in Roon by Album Artist, but I’d like to and I believe this is what you are describing too.

Sort of; for example, an album by Metallica, now features James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich and so as different artists… or even 2 different links of the same band, or mispelled or wrong bands, . Now I have my artist list filled with spam

I assume it is the same as described here

The last link shows nicely how roon handles it. I opened this topic in general, asking for a lock button. The team then renamed the thread and concentrates only on that single one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.