Upcoming change to Roon subscription prices (January 1st, 2023)

Indeed I did.

1 Like

It feels a bit counterintuative that you can now get 3 months of roon for 2 Dollar lol.

1 Like

Can I get the 2 dollar for 3 months deal and still buy the lifetime before the end of the year if I like Roon?
Thanks

Get an interest free for 2 years CC and it’s an even better idea :slight_smile:

Each to their own

i found AS a dog’s breakfast , i subscribed for a year but couldn’t settle to it

A lot of my library is classical, not having any means of access by Composition is a big downer

My legacy JRiver libary fills the gap but what is your time worth editing all that metadata

1 Like

Read the Ts & Cs only for new Roon users

Bummer ?

If I had known how weird you all are here, I would never have bought Lifetime :rofl:

13 Likes

My father bought it on his account while he has already been subscribed before, so I am not sure if this is true.

Anf for returning user without active plan — there are two offers, you have to pick the right one.

https://roonlabs.com/black-friday-two-dollar?utm_source=roonlabs.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bf_22&utm_term=$2&utm_content=email%201

Ok. I went all in today and purchased lifetime.

9 Likes

I think Roon management are using the funds from all these new life timers as a way to fund buying all their Christmas presents :rofl:

Suspicious timing some might say :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Found it!

:heavy_check_mark: Pay just $2 today for a 3-month Roon subscription (normally $38.97)
:heavy_check_mark: After 3 months, your subscription will renew at the yearly rate (our best value)
:heavy_check_mark: You’ll receive an email reminder before your subscription renews
:heavy_check_mark: You can change to monthly or lifetime billing at any time before renewal
:heavy_check_mark: You can cancel at any time

2 Likes

yes you can.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming, Danny!
I took the 3 months and will see if I take lifetime before year end.

I am confused I just got the 2USD for 3 month, at the end of the 3 months if I buy lifetime the cost is the current 699 or the new 825?

From the post above, you would need to buy lifetime before the end of the year and it would start at the end of the three months to get the cheapest price.

Buy at the end and it’s full price.

For the current cost of lifetime, you have to buy at 31 December 2022 at the very latest. Once you buy lifetime, you have lifetime and of course it starts immediately .
Lifetime is lifetime.

Remember time zones so, no later than 30th, just in case!

2 Likes

While you are correct that the rest of your lifetime starts now, apparently the idea that you get to use your current subscription until it ends and only then start your lifetime (subscription) matters a great deal to some. And so Roon is also happy to honor that pricing request. The economics of which are obviously the same to both the subscriber and to Roon. But apparently not to psychology. I learned something new from this thread.

2 Likes