Well, this can't be right... 😉

08/05 18:03:13 Trace: [library] finished with 87 dirty tracks 8 dirty albums 6 dirty performers 37 dirty works 36 dirty performances

According to the Roon log. Despite all the Zappa, Prince, Lovage in my collection! :smile:

1 Like

In case you were wondering what LL got up to between 1968 and 1975:

Over the following decade, Lovich attended several art schools, buskedaround the London Underground and appeared in cabaret clubs as an “Oriental” dancer. She also travelled to Spain, where she visited Salvador Dalíin his home. She played acoustic rock music around London, sang in the mass choir of a show called Quintessence at the Royal Albert Hall, played a soldier in Arthur Brown’s show, worked as a go-go dancer with the Radio One Roadshow, toured Italy with a West Indian soul band, and played saxophone for Bob Flag’s Balloon and Banana Band and for an all-girl cabaret trio, The Sensations. She recorded screams for horror films, wrote lyrics for French disco star Cerrone (including the sci-fi dance smash “Supernature”, later recorded by Lovich) and worked with various fringe theatre groups. She was also one of thousands of audience members invited to sing along at the 1972 Lanchester Arts Festival at the Locarno Ballroom in Coventry when Chuck Berry recorded “My Ding-a-Ling” for Chess Records

3 Likes

Lovage, Mike Patton & Jennifer Charles’ project. Never heard of Lena Lovich, :smiley: But thanks for informing me.

1 Like

Read that out to my wife. Now playing the 11 minute version of Supernature… :man_facepalming:

1 Like